Unclaimed Money In Your Name?

Posted by damnedviper | | 0 comments »

I remember opening a couple savings accounts as a kid in the town I grew up in. But I don’t remember ever closing them.


In my case, after doing an unclaimed money search, I was dissappointed to find out that I did close them and I didn’t have thousands of dollars sitting in a forgotten bank account.


But maybe your story will be different. If you have 60 seconds to spare you can check for yourself over at missingmoney.com.


You just enter your first and last name and city you live in (or lived in) and it spits out a bunch of results for your to peruse.It even gives you a general clue as to how much unclaimed money you could have sitting out there.


unclaimed money in your name


So if you haven’t checked for unclaimed money in your name before, I recommend doing so. At MissingMoney.com it only takes about a minute and who knows what you find! C


Let us know if you strike it rich!


If you like the post then please vote on any Social Media Network.

0 comments

Recent Posts

ASP Web Hosting