RapidShare Changed its Download Policy

Posted by damnedviper | | 4 comments »

RapidShare had been undergoing some serious changes recently which includes increasing of data lanes, updating system policies, initiating reward programs etc.

Recently, they have re-revised their downloading policies. Previously, they had changed the download limit from 25 Gb in 5 days to 10 Gb a day. Now they have restricted their users to download a fixed 80 Gb of data a month. I do not think that this change would be appreciated by the extensive users because this has some significant affects on the download quota. The current 80 Gb / Month is no comparison to 10*30 = 300 Gb / Month. So lets see what would be the reaction of the loyal RS customers.

If you like the post then please vote on any Social Media Network.

4 comments

  1. Anonymous // October 24, 2008 at 2:26 PM  

    I've just dugg this article and I have to say this absolutely blows.
    I didn't like the change from the old policy until I worked out it could work to my advantage as some days I don't download and other days I download loads and with a 5 day roll over, I figured it could work for me. But this sucks. A massive loss of 120GB a month. I can see reasons why this has been done, piracy and bandwidth for examples, but, such a disproportional loss is insane :|.

  2. Anonymous // October 25, 2008 at 3:09 AM  

    Bye bye rapidshare. Been a user for ages, now theyre just pushing it a bit too far. Sorry.

  3. Anonymous // October 26, 2008 at 2:47 AM  

    2GB a day pathetic!

  4. Anonymous // October 26, 2008 at 5:33 AM  

    bye bye Rapidshare.com - making premium users get less than free users......thats a shame really.
    Signed up with uploaded.to today

Recent Posts

ASP Web Hosting