I am Suffering from Digg Fever

Posted by damnedviper | | 3 comments »

Since last one day i am having this digg effect, which i had heard all around, on my blog. I was pretty amazed that how in less 5 mins i got round about 90 diggs, and a boom of traffic with loads of comments. Damn this was a hell of an experience, just sitting on my pc gazing at those stats telling about the visitors on my blog, trying to byte my nails off, refreshing the page after every 1 min, looking at the sarcastic comments of the ppl and all of it just increasing the curiosity. Even if i tried to go away and study for the next day class test, i was having all my concentration towards the Digg. Thank God that the test was rescheduled and it saved my ass, but still i have that sensation of that traffic boom with those critic comments of ppl. I am trying to get hold of myself but lets see whether i can control it or not.
Regards,
DamnedViper

If you like the post then please vote on any Social Media Network.

3 comments

  1. Ayesha // November 12, 2007 at 3:50 AM  

    at such moment i do something which help me control myself.
    i screem something like aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

    try it it works

  2. Meghna // November 12, 2007 at 8:54 AM  

    Great! I'm going to digg this too!!
    Be a good controller of traffic.

  3. Kate // November 18, 2007 at 3:18 PM  

    I have just dug up your "Cheat PPC" post on digg.com :)

Recent Posts

ASP Web Hosting